Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions PEAK AUTO AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SPECIAL TERMS: FLORIDA ABANDONED VEHICLE AUCTIONS
* Most vehicles are sold tow lein paperwork per Section 713.78 (8), Florida Statutes (2000)
* Persons or entities outside the state of Florida who participate in this auction may not qualify to receive a title, and may only purchase these vehicles FOR PARTS ONLY.
* Payments can be made in CASH or Credit Card (with valid matching ID).
* There will be a 13.5% Buyer's Premium ADDED to the purchase price of each vehicle. Buyers must pay for their purchases prior to the close of the pickup period. NO CHECKS.
* Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE may be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction.
* Removal dates and times will be posted in the "Auction Information" section of the vehicle listing. The seller may charge a storage fee of up to $20 per day, or the legal limit permitted by local law, for vehicles that are not removed promptly from the auction yard.
* Due to space constraints, the number of tow trucks or trailers permitted entry into the lot may be restricted. Your are highly encouraged to sign up for a pickup reservation after the auction concludes.
ADDITIONAL TERMS: THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE ATTENDING THIS VEHICLE AUCTION
1. Florida abandoned vehicle auctions are held as needed online at PeakAutoAuctions.com. Auctions will run for approximately 5 days.
2. For most auctions, there is a preview period available. Contact the specific tow company for special instructions.
3. ALL PROPERTY SOLD “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS.” ALL PROPERTY IS BEING OFFERED AND SOLD IN ITS AS IS/WHERE IS CONDITION AT THE TIME OF THE AUCTION, WITH ALL FAULTS, INCLUDING ANY HIDDEN DEFECTS OF ANY NATURE. NEITHER AUCTIONEER NOR SELLER MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE NATURE, VALUE, SOURCE, AUTHENTICITY, FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, AND/OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OR CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCH PROPERTY. NO STATEMENT ANYWHERE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING VERBAL STATEMENTS MADE BY AUCTIONEER, WILL BE DEEMED A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION BY AUCTIONEER OR SELLER. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, AUTHENTICITY, ORIGIN, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU CANNOT RELY, AND HAVE NOT RELIED, ON ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY MADE BY AUCTIONEER OR THE SELLER, OR ANYONE ACTING AS AGENT OF THE SELLER, ORALLY OR IN WRITING. BY BIDDING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE HAD A FULL AND FAIR OPPORTUNITY TO INSPECT THE PROPERTY, AND THAT YOU ARE RELYING SOLELY ON, OR THAT YOU HAVE WAIVED, SUCH INSPECTION AND INVESTIGATION (i) IN DETERMINING WHETHER TO BID, (ii) IN DETERMINING THE AMOUNT OF A BID, AND (iii) IN BIDDING.
4. The pre-auction credit card authorization is a "good faith" deposit assuring that you will pay for all of the vehicles that you purchased in the bid process. If you fail to pay for the vehicle or vehicles you purchased in the bid process, that is a breach of contract and you may be subject to liquidated damages of up to $200 for the resale or disposal of your vehicle.
5. This is a Cash or Credit card sale ONLY. NO CHECKS!
6. No persons under the age of 18 may be present in the auction yard before, during or after the auction. Please do not leave children under the age of 10 outside without adult supervision.
7. Some vehicles are marked “Rebuilt From Salvage” or other banded titles on the Bills of Sales. The auctioneer will announce whether a vehicle has been designated with a branded title prior to selling the vehicle. You will sign a document at the time of pick up acknowledging that you are aware of this. Some vehicles are sold as "Parts Only", and no title will ever be issued. This information will be announced within the online vehicle description.
8. Most vehicles will be sold on a bill of sale. However, some vehicles will be sold WITH TITLE. Vehicles with TITLE will be subject to sales tax, to be paid at time of the auction. Sales tax will be calculated including the buyer's premium.
9. Removal will be at the day, date, time, and location posted in the "Auction Information" section of the vehicle listing. Due to space constraints, only a few tow trucks or trailers may be permitted in the lot at any given time.
10. All items found within the vehicle are the property of the buyer. You must take all the contents of the vehicle you’ve purchased with you. Nothing is to be left behind, including trash, parts, or any vehicle contents.
11. Although all buyers are responsible for the security of all vehicles they purchase in the auction immediately upon the fall of the hammer, ownership of the vehicle will not transfer until payment has been received in full into our bank account.
12. Vehicles purchased at this auction shall be pushed, pulled or towed from the tow yard over the gate unless the buyer has a dealer's plate attached to the vehicle. No overhauling or mechanical work is to be done in the tow yard.
13. This auction takes place in active tow yards, with moving vehicles. Auction preview periods and vehicle pickups are held outdoors in all weather conditions on dirt and gravel lots, which may be muddy, snowy, slippery, rainy, hot, etc. Please dress appropriately for the weather condition. You are entering this yard at your own risk and peril. Please be extremely careful and aware of what is going on around you for everyone’s safety. The wearing of safety vests inside the tow yard is highly encouraged.
Peak Auto Auctions – Terms & Conditions – FLORIDA - AUG 02, 2021
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms